1. DEFINITIONS. For the purposes of this Contract for services, the following terms shall have the meanings as set forth below:
2. LIMITED REPRESENTATIVE. Customer agrees and understands that Company shall act as Customer’s representative for the limited purpose of receiving and storing results from Contactees’ drug screens on the Company’s website for the Customer’s benefit, and that Company is in no way an agent or representative of the Customer for any other purpose.
3. ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS. The Parties agree to conduct transactions via electronic means.
5. COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES. Company shall be an independent contractor in the performance of the Service and shall not hold itself out as an agent of Owner except for the limited purpose of receiving and storing the results of Contactees’ voluntary drug screens.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8. LICENSES, PERMITS AND NOTICES. Except as otherwise provided in the Contract, Customer shall obtain all required consents, approvals, licenses and permits including but not limited to the consent and approval of any and all Contactees for Customer’s enrollment of Contactee(s) in Service.
9. FEES AND EXPENSES. In consideration of the provision of the Services by the Company and the rights granted to Customer under this Agreement, Customer shall pay the fees as agreed and according to the price list published on the Website as of the effective date of the Contract that is fully incorporated to the Contract as if set forth fully herein.
10. FIXED PRICE BASIS. The total fees for the Services shall be the amount set forth in the the price list published as of the effective date of the Contract on the Website that is fully incorporated to the Contract as if set forth fully herein.
11. RATE INCREASE. The parties agree that after the initial Term of the Contract, Company may increase its standard fee rates specified in upon thirty (30) days' prior written notice to Customer; provided, that: (a) such increases occur no more frequently than once per year; and (b) If such increase is not acceptable to Customer, Customer may, within thirty (30) days following receipt of such notice, terminate this Agreement by giving thirty (30) days written notice to Company.
12. Return/Refund. All sales are final.
13. TAXES. Customer shall be responsible for all sales, use and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state or local governmental entity on any amounts payable by Customer hereunder; any such taxes, duties and charges currently assessed or which may be assessed in the future, that are applicable to the services provided under this Agreement are for the Customer's account, and Customer hereby agrees to pay such taxes.
14. PAYMENT. The Customer shall pay the amounts/fees due and owing under this Agreement as follows: (1) for all single “one-time” tests, the Customer shall pay the fee listed in the price list on the Website on the effective date of the Contract immediately, via debit card, credit card or other electronic transfer of funds, upon the Customer’s enrollment in the Service; (2) for all random drug testing plans over a Term agreed to by the Parties, the Customer shall pay the monthly installment fee listed in the price list on the Website in equal monthly installments throughout the Term with the initial monthly installment due on the Effective Date of the Contract and with the each subsequent monthly installment due on the same day of the month as is the day of the Effective Date (or the day closest to the day of the Effective Date) throughout the Term. (For example, if the effective date of the contract is January 28th, then each monthly installment shall be due on the 28th day of each successive month throughout the term.) For all random drug testing plans, the Customer shall pay each monthly installment in advance via debit card, credit card, or other electronic transfer of funds. All payments hereunder shall be in US dollars and made by credit/debit card, or other electronic transfer of funds.
15. INVOICE DISPUTES. The Customer shall notify the Company in writing of any dispute with any charge within seven (7) days from the date of such charge. charges for which no such timely notification is received shall be deemed accepted by the Customer as true and correct and the Customer shall pay all amounts due. The parties shall seek to resolve all such disputes expeditiously and in good faith. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, each Party shall continue performing its obligations under the Agreement during any such dispute, including, without limitation, payment by the Customer of all undisputed amounts/fees due and payable under this Agreement.
16. NO SET-OFF. The Customer shall not withhold payment of any amounts/fees due and payable under this Agreement by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with the Company, whether relating to the Company's breach, bankruptcy or otherwise.
19. NOTICES. All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers and other communications hereunder (each, a "Notice") shall be in writing and addressed to the parties at the addresses set forth on the first page of this Agreement (or to such other address that may be designated by the receiving party from time to time in accordance with this section). All Notices shall be delivered by personal delivery, nationally recognized overnight courier (with all fees pre-paid), facsimile, or e-mail of a PDF document (with confirmation of transmission) or certified or registered mail (in each case, return receipt requested, postage prepaid).
21. HEADINGS. The headings in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
22. SEVERABILITY. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. Upon such determination that any term or other provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereto shall negotiate in good faith to modify this Agreement so as to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible in a mutually acceptable manner in order that the transactions contemplated hereby be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible.
24. AMENDMENT AND MODIFICATION. This Agreement may only be amended, modified or supplemented by an agreement in writing signed by each party hereto.
25. WAIVER. No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. No waiver by any party shall operate or be construed as a waiver in respect of any failure, breach or default not expressly identified by such written waiver, whether of a similar or different character, and whether occurring before or after that waiver. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
26. EQUITABLE REMEDIES. Each party hereto acknowledges that a breach or threatened breach by such party of any of its obligations under this Agreement would give rise to irreparable harm to the other party for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and hereby agrees that in the event of a breach or a threatened breach by such party of any such obligations, the other party hereto shall, in addition to any and all other rights and remedies that may be available to it in respect of such breach, be entitled to equitable relief, including a temporary restraining order, an injunction, specific performance and any other relief that may be available from the courts located in the jurisdiction and venue agreed by the parties in paragraph 30 of this agreement. .
27. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations hereunder without the prior consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section shall be null and void. No assignment or delegation shall relieve the assigning or delegating party of any of its obligations hereunder.
28. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.
29. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES. The Parties agree and understand that the Customer may utilize the Service to notify any and all Contactees that the Customer requires or requests such Contactee (or Contactees) voluntarily to submit to a drug screen. The Parties further agree and understand that the Company shall act as the Customer’s agent for the limited purpose of receiving and storing results of the Contactee’s (or Contactees’) voluntary drug tests. The Parties further agree and understand, however, that this Contract is for the benefit of the Customer and the Company, and that no third party, including by not limited to any third party Contactee, holds any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
30. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule whether of the State of Alabama or any other jurisdiction.
33. FORCE MAJEURE. No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations to make payments to the other party hereunder), when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the affected party's reasonable control, including, without limitation: (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order or law; (e) actions, embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) action by any governmental authority; (g) national or regional emergency; (h) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; and (i) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities. The party suffering a Force Majeure Event shall give notice within thirty (30) days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue and shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized.
34. TIME OF THE ESSENCE. Time shall be of the essence in this Agreement.
36. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. Customer shall comply with all applicable statutes, laws, ordinances, codes, contracts, rules, regulations, proclamations and other governmental requirements, and all provisions required thereby to be included in this Contract are incorporated by reference.
37. RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND WARRANTIES. Each party’s rights and remedies under this Contract and each warranty made one party to another shall be cumulative and in addition to any other or further rights, remedies or warranties under this Contract or provided by law or in equity.
38. Test Results. Drug Proof, LLC is not a laboratory and is not responsible for the testing methodology of any laboratory.
Last modified: April 25, 2013
This Website is offered and available to users who are 19 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
1.2 Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is established for you, the Customer, and you agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
1.3 Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Company name, the terms “Drug Proof”, “Drugproof”, “DrugProof”, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1.5 Prohibited Uses
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
1.6 Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the publicly accessible pages of the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties or links to content of third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
1.7 Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
1.8 Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
1.9 Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
1.10 Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
1.11 Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Alabama in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1.12 Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
1.13 Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
1.15 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1.16 Waiver and Severability
1.17 Entire Agreement
Last modified: April 25, 2013
The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to the Service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Drug Proof LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Drug Proof LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address, telephone number, or mailing address to contact a third party, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/OTHER OPT-OUT METHOD. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service purchase or other transactions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Suite 221 303 Willams Ave. SW, Huntsville AL 35801
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and drug screen laboratory results from you or from any third party will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information and the personal information of any third party, we cannot guarantee the security of such personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Suite 220 303 Williams
Huntsville, AL 35801